Wednesday, November 26, 2008

No Clothes?........Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Okay I got in the shower get out to find my pants drawer empty. Nice (I'm being sarcastic). So I go upstairs and see that all my pants are in the washing machine. So then Mom comes down and says: "No clothes? ........ Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh so then she tells me to go downstairs and get on my sweats and my robe. Very nice. So now I'm typing this because after my Mom advised me to sweats and a robe she says: "Why don't you go blog, you haven't blogged for a while." yes I haven't, and to all my readers out there I'm sorry for not blogging in a long time. So I felt bad so I just started blogging about my clothes problem. And the rest is History!





So the moral of this story is no pants makes you feel a deep urge to blog.

No comments: