Monday, November 10, 2008

MY AWESOME silly story


One
day I went to Yellowstone. I found a buffalo!!!! My dad helped me bring my buffalo home. I named him Bullet. Bullet was soft, brown, and his horns were sharp and shiny and white. Bullet is 10 feet tall and wide. His favorite toy is me.


I took bullet for a walk around the park. All the sudden somebody roped and took him!!! It was the police!!! The police took him to the down town zoo. He tried to escape but it was to tall. It was 19,999 feet tall.


And then they took him to the creepy jail up town. and so I went to jail up town and the police just barely closed the cage. And he let me inside. I brought a bazooka and blew up the cage then escaped!

AND CELEBRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

kg said...

This might be the greatest story ever told. I can't wait until they make a movie out of this.

Bryan Gyllenskog said...

I keep waiting for Henry to post on this blog. After all, there are more than two Bell Brothers...

Calvin said...

yes there is more than two bell brothers he has to be, maybe 5.