Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bored

I've been a little slow blogging lately like 2 years slow and I'm almost positive that nobody will read this because of my site meter yes that is right I have a site meter. Take that people of earth but nothing much has been going on we got a lot of plants/ flowers and that is always exciting right.

The weather is great must be in the 90s right now with some clouds so I'm not sure why I'm here inside. So to sum it all up I'm bored so I'm here. I just thought of something that went on. I entered the typing bee competition thingy but that is a different story. But still live long and prosper people-that-don't-look-at-my-blog.

2 comments:

Kim said...

If you are bored, I have a few suggestions: windows, bathrooms, laundry. Anytime, you need help staying busy, you let me know.

kg said...

What do you mean bored? You got to watch that super exciting Spain/USA match!